Attention!

Happy Tuesday All!!


I have let time get away from me lately and my blog has felt the effects.  It can be challenging, trying to balance home life, long hours at work and study, but I am going to give it a go!

When I am a way from the blog I feel like something is missing from my life.  I have been dedicating time to it for nearly a year now, so it has definitely become a part of my life.  The joys of blogging! The 1 year blogiversary of The Randomness of Unicorns will see me host a giveaway, so stay tuned for that next month.


I want to thank everyone who still drops my place, even through my absence, and those of you who are still patiently waiting for another morsel of Unicorn love; it means the world to me <3


Have a wonderful day no matter what you are doing.  Enjoy special moments and eat cake should the occasion arrive....more importantly- HAPPY PANCAKE DAY!!


Much love, Peachy xxxx






No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig