Let's Have a Blessed Week




Stand back and focus.



There is a saying that goes...to be honest I can't remember the exact words, but its something like 'you shouldn't worry during tough times because they don't last.'  (I'm pretty sure that's nothing like it, but the interpretation is the same). 

It is so easy to get caught up in a bad mood or let things affect you so much that they cause you stress.  Can we gain some perspective please?  Remove yourself from the situation, take out your lens and focus on the bigger picture.  Chances are you will realise that whatever you are buggin' about will not matter in 5 years time.  And that's the million dollar question; 'will this matter in 5 years time?'
If you answer yes, then ask yourself the question again, and consider it properly.

Don't get me wrong, there are situation that can be devastating, which may affect your life further down the line...  It seems that human can focus on the little things a lot more than they should and those are the issues I am referring to. 

Have a go this week.  I am in for a busy one so I will be sure to need perspective. Let your positive thought be that you can overcome your feelings of not being able to deal with the situation.  Control the situation by asking the question, so as not to let the situation overwhelm you.  You would not believe the things I have stressed about, only to feel like a fool 10 minutes later when everything becomes okay again.  Now I know I have the power to diffuse a bad mood/stress.


I wish you all a wonderful week.  Sending you lots of love and good vibes xxx

4 comments

  1. Wonderful post for a wonderful week ahead! I love that million dollar question you have. Most things we worry about really are not that important. Thanks for this reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. Thank YOU for reading. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post Peachy :) It's very true that we choose to become overwhelmed and controlled by external situations - if we just take back that bit of control the whole thing turns out differently! Thank you for the reminder xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so true. Thank you for reading xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig