Positive vs Negative.

Positivity has been my theme of the week. 

I am so thankful that I am able to recognise when an injection of positivity is needed (albeit I'm not perfect but I am better than I used to be).

This week a lot of negativity has been floating around me: uncomfortable atmospheres, unnecessary comments, downtrodden faces, defeatist attitudes.  Usually I can still function in these situations but this week I have felt dragged down. LIMIT REACHED!!

I have made a pact with myself to ignore negativity.  When I encounter it, I will think of something positive and smile.  I will not be dragged into conversations of a negative nature or respond to negative comments.  I understand people have different outlooks on life and different issues to deal with, but I also know what my limits and what I am capable of. 

To combat negativity we must look at the other side of the coin.  Look harder at things, be thankful and remember tough times do not last (tough people do! I have a million quotes haha).  But also we must carry out positive actions and read positive material.  How are you drawing positivity into your life?  Do your actions convey a positive outlook?

I wish everyone around me and all who are reading this nothing but love and light.  I send healing to those in need of love an reassurance, and positive energy to those struggling through life.


I will leave you with this quote that I learned from a friend-

"Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at will change." - Wayne W. Dyer 

Have a blessed weekend everyone xxx

8 comments

  1. Saw this pop up in my email. Here I am procrastinating by reading this. The worst thing about a negative atmosphere is that it's infectious. But all it can take is a simple smile from somebody and it really does make a difference.

    I hope you have a relaxing, fun-filled weekend hun,

    Lots of crazy luvin' Sheepy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very true! Lots of magical love to you Lets have a crazy fun-filled weekend! wooooo!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this post about negativity. Sometimes I find it can just spiral and snowball and its hard to get yourself out of it. For me when this happens I try to detach myself from the situation, the atmosphere, take a deep breath and ask myself "what am I even annoyed or sad about". Its hard to live a positive life with negative people surrounding you. I agree with Kay sometimes a smile can be a great pick-me-up....so can chocolate but a smile is probably better for you in the long run!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the post Edel! I think your technique for dealing with negativity is great and its something that has worked for me too. Breaking that negative cycle can be tough but what matters is that we never stop trying xxx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love this and couldn't agree more! Positivity is so important for our own happiness, and we should inflict it on others too. When people around me are being negative I refuse to let them bring me down too.

    What an inspiring post, keep it up :)

    Love, B x

    www.lifemadewonderful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank your wonderful comment. Its good to see this kind of post resonating with people :)

      Much love. x

      Delete
  5. Love this post! I think it goes hand in hand with my being grateful blog post. Glad to know someone is in the same page and sharing the good vibes! Xxx theweedreamer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Love makes the world go round.

    Thank you for reading
    Much love x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig