Thankful Thursday

Someone once said to me "Be thankful for what you have, because someone somewhere is fighting for your position."
                          
I am thankful to have passed my college course with flying colours.  Nine months of hard work and faith granted me the results I needed to move on to bigger things!  I am so grateful!
 
I am grateful for the good weather; I love the sun.  No matter how hot it gets, I never complain.  Winter is my least favourite season so sunny days are the one for me.
 
I thank the Universe for my family.  Everything I do is for them.  I am so grateful they are happy and healthy. 
 
I am thankful for my health.  All the stress and sleepless nights I put my body through and yet I am healthier than most.
 
I am thankful for the money in my pocket and the food in my cupboard.  There are so many people who have a lot less, so whatever my financial situation I remind myself of the audacity of complaining while others are worse off.
 
There is always something to be thankful for, regardless of your situation.  I don't just mean material things either.  Often, the things with the most value are not physical.
 
Happy Thursday xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig