Let's have a blessed week! - Using Social Media.


                   
 
Social Media is a wonderful thing.  For example, if I did not have a social media account (multiple) I would not know that Aspartame causes cancerous cells.  Aspartame is found in soft drinks and has 92 different side affects that can cause ill health ( Sweet Poison ).  Nor would I know that David Cameron took part in the 'Hang Mandela' campaign, while Nelson Mandela was imprisoned, with the Federation of Conservative students ( Political Blindspot ).  Do you remember Cameron issuing a statement of condolence?
 
On the flip side: without social media I wouldn't have been able to see Cheryl Cole's wedding ring from her new marriage.  I definitely would not have seen Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's first wedding snaps, and how else would I have seen Iggy Azaela's new bum skimming shorts.  Yes, another pair.
 
Just like life, you get out of social media what you put in.  If you choose to follow meaningless celebrities and famous-for-getting-your-clothes-off women, then you will live in a very different world to the people that follow conscious beings and enlightening accounts. 
 
At least once this week, use your social media for good.  Positivity.  There are people with real causes and IMPORTANT information struggling to get their voice heard because of the Iggy's and Kimye's that have more air space on the timeline.  Find some thing meaningful, something that hits home, something that can help someone and POST IT, please. 
 
That one tweet, post, upload could make a difference to someone who needs it.  Or even better, save someone's life. 
 
Feel free to follow me on my social media accounts. My links are at the top of the page.  I will retweet or repost every post/tweet of the aforementioned nature, just @ me.
 
Much love to you all.
Peach x
 
 



2 comments

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! What a different perspective! The power of social media is crazy! If only we would use it for what you suggest. Great insight!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig