Nothing sweet about me. Yeah.

So, 'about me'.  Who am I?  Well you already know why I'm called Peachy (Peach, Peachy Peach, P).   But why would I prefer to be random with Unicorns than walk with alley cats?






I have put together a montage of juicy facts to help you move closer to discovering the answers.  My lucky number is 13, so 13 morsels of juiciness is what I shall present!


1. A book changed my life.
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield was recommended to me about four years ago by a good friend.  I was at a point in my life where I was lost.  I knew that I did not want to continue living how I was, but I did not know where to go.  A whole new world opened up in front of me after I read this book.  I understood myself a lot better and life continued to progress positively from that moment onwards.

2. I am not particularly fond of ice cream.

3. I am a tea fanatic!
I will drink anything caffeine free; fruit tea, herbal tea, etc.  I have a cupboard in my kitchen with a plethora of varieties and flavours.

4. I know all the words to Home Alone 1 & 2.
My favourite film from my childhood.  To this day I still laugh at all the same parts. It never gets old. 

5. I love to play board games.
My favourite is Monopoly.  At the moment we have 5 different versions in our house.

6. My speciality subject on Mastermind would be music.

7. Every Tuesday I read the television guide in the shop, to find out what will happen in all the soaps for that week...then I return it to the shelf.

8. I collect notebooks.
All sizes, all styles and different varieties of expense.  Believe me, there is a notebook for everything!

9.  I DO NOT eat bananas.

10. I recently found out that the place Diagon Alley in Harry Potter is actually a play on the word diagonally.
I'm sure everyone knew this but me.  Kayla looked at me like I was a Martian when she realised I did not know.

11. I laugh loudly in public.
I usually burst out laughing and end up with tears streaming down my face accompanied by some sort of screech or howl.

12.  My favourite cartoon as a child was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

13. A good friend once told me 'change the way you look at things, and the things you look at will change.'
If you think things are rubbish, I guarantee they will continue to be. Change your mind-set and things will look up :)

I would like to take this time to say thank you to all of you who are reading, who regularly read and who are reading for the first time.  I hope I have made you chuckle or at least inspired you to dash to WH Smith and read the TV guide.  Much love to you all xxx

Peach x

4 comments

  1. I'm luvin' the picture :) Of course you'd be the person to find a bench that is a book :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran and jumped on it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a very beautiful person! I've enjoyed learning more about you. Thanks for the inspiration! ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much love to you, Sunshine <3 :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig