Since you've been gone...

 


I know that the Universe removes people from your life for a reason.  They say that people that leave you, are not meant to continue with you on to the next phase of your life.  In those moments, it is not always clear why....sometimes its not always clear after...all you have left is your faith in the Universe that everything has worked out for the best, and you have to trust that.

But I'm human (which basically means I have emotions).  So I am emotional.  I trust the Universe, but I don't always understand.  I wish I did.  It can be hard for someone to leave you behind and not know why.  Every human wants to know why!

I have been ditched, abandoned and treated badly, sometimes for reasons I cannot fathom.  I have sat down with so many questions, and only had myself to answer them because the other person has checked out.  The Universe tells I have the answers.  All I have to do is look harder, think outside the box and look at things from a different angle.  How many times should I do that until I find an answer that makes sense??  That feels like defeat.

In reality the defeat lies in letting someone elses actions affect you.  When you say it aloud it seems silly. You let someone affect you when they are no longer a part of your life? Worrying over someone while they live their life without you? Silly.  I'm still human though.  Its not healthy to hold on to sadness/regret/anger about an absent person.  I am going to let it go now.

To all who have left my life, I forgive you.  I understand we were not meant to continue together.  I trust that the Universe separated me from you, for my own good.  We had some good times, which I will always remember.  I wish you nothing but love and blessings.  Always.  If you ever see me, know that I missed you for a bit.  Know that I thought about you for a while.  Most of all, remember that I continued my life without you.

Much love, Peachy x


[Image source ]

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig