Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

                                                 

Sinead from Dreaming Again has been kind enough to nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.  Thank you Sinead! You can check out Sinead's beautiful blog here.



Here are the rules-
Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
Include the award logo in your post
Answer the set of 10 questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided
Supply you own set of questions
Nominate 10 other bloggers


1. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Hmmm..that is a hard one...
I would say... focus on school and family life. Believe in yourself and do better, because you are more than able.

2. What is your favourite thing to do when you have nothing to do?
I usually stare into the abyss for 30 minutes before realising I have tons of books to read.  Also, my iPad chases boredom away like the fire of a thousand dragons, singeing a rats tail.

3. Why did you decide to start a blog?
Because Kayla told me too. She didn't force me, but I toyed with the idea after she told me she had one.  I like to talk/write and she coerced me into setting up the blog.  I am very glad she did!  I am not sure I would have had the courage to do it otherwise.  In fact I am pretty sure I would not have.  So thank you Sheepy x
  
4. If you could live in any other country in the world where would it be?
I always talk about retiring in Guam.

5. Would you rather spend £100 all on make-up or clothes?
Definitely clothes, because make-up has a shelf life, and I don't wear that much of it.  I would make a £100 go very far, on clothes.

6. If you could give one piece of advice to a large audience what would it be?
Love freely and be thankful.  Gratitude is abundance is the key to happiness.  Love makes the world go round.  Love even when you feel it is not deserved.  Those are the people who need it most. 

7. Would you rather have to eat Chinese or Italian food for the rest of your life?
Chinese.  I love Chinese food!

8. If you could go on a date with one celebrity who would it be?
Hmmmm....it would have to be Eminem.

9. What specific character trait do you want to be known for?
Making people smile, laugh, chuckle.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I can't decided between people chewing with their mouth open or slurping tea.


I nominate...
Nabeela at Nabsticle
Sarah at Sarah Smiles
Jeanette and Louise at Jeanie and Lulu's Kitchen
Anastasia at Anastasia Amour
Jessica at Gingerly Pale
Corinne at Skinned Car Tree
Lauryn at Lauryn's Notebook
Bonita at Bonita Rochelle





My questions are...
1.  What gives you the greatest satisfaction in life?
2.  At what point in your life, if you had made a different decision, could you have lived a different lifestyle?
3.  What is happiness, to you?
4.  If you could pick a skill to be brilliant at, what would it be?
5.  Imagine you could not fail: which one of your dreams would you go about achieving?
6.  Name a book you think everyone should read in their lifetime.
7.  Have you ever had a great experience that you will always remember?
8.  Your friends invite you out for the night, where do you go, what do you drink and what do you wear?
9.  Do you class yourself as a messy person or tidy person, and why?
10.  What is your favourite variety of cake?

2 comments

  1. Heehee, you're very welcome Peachy. I'm so proud with how much you've come along with your blog. I laughed when you said you hate when people eat with their mouths open (memories of college aaaand cucumbers!!) :D
    You always make me smile sweetie, it's what you do to people :)
    Kayla xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig