REIKI HEALING

The past few years of my life, I have been on a journey...trying to 'find the meaning of my life and who I am' (a long title I know).  No one ever tells you that when you grow up, you don't just become who you want to be.  You don't just become someone you're satisfied with.  At least in my opinion.

My life changed the moment I read The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield.  Ever since then my beliefs, my life and the outlook I have on life have been different prior to reading that book.  I have read many a book since then.  I have learned to meditate.  I have focused on 'positive' affirmations and tried to rethink my thought processes. I started to go to church this year.  Every week.

And then I hit a snag, which you can read about in more detail here.  In recent months, I came to the realisation I was trying too hard.  Sometimes the spiritual path can work against you in those circumstances; over thinking things and being tough on yourself for not getting it correct first time round.  I lost my way for a bit.  Some weeks ago, I saw an post on Instagram about how Reiki Healing had helped someone in sort of the same position.  I had heard of Reiki before but never knew what it was.    So....I decided to contact the healer mentioned in the post.

Reiki healing is a form of energy healing.  It is able to remove negative blockages from the 7 main chakras in the body.  The release of this can be felt through physical pain or emotions. However, everyone's experience varies. 

Before the reiki, I had an angel card reading.  I didn't have any specific questions to ask my angels, but surprisingly, the cards I revealed were very accurate.

As a settled down to receive you healing I felt a little tense.  As my healer Jo, started to relax me I started to concentrate on the music and my breathing.  Jo placed her hands on the main chakras of my body, while I sat still with my eyes closed.  I felt really warm in the places I had been touched, like Id been burned.  Some places felt warmer than others.  I felt awake, although in reality I think I was deep in meditation.  It was sort of like a dream.  I saw shapes and had visions of things from my past and visions of events I had not known.  By time Jo had finished I was well and truly deep into the relaxed state.  It took me a few seconds to come around and open my eyes.   Immediately Jo asked me what I felt and I just cried!  I am not a person who 'believes in crying' - for want of a better phrase- so that took me aback slightly.  Jo and I sat for a few minutes talking about my visions, how I felt after the treatment and what to do next.  The calmness that came over me was almost like I was floating.  It was so surreal.

My experience has highlighted what the blockages are, that are holding me back.  What I found out about myself, definitely corresponds to how I operate emotionally and spiritually.  The after affects have left me very serene and content.

And I know this is just the beginning...

I wanted to share this with you all, because this is what my blog is all about; thoughts, life, spirituality, experiences and Love.  I want you all to know, that life is a magical journey.  The highs, the lows, the ups, the downs, the sideways!
I have spent some time processing the experience and just, being.  Reiki has left me feeling ready...for whatever!

XXX

If anyone would like to contact me to hear further about my Reiki experience or would be interested in having a Reiki healing done with my healer, please feel free to email me at - peachy@tro-unicorns.uk


[ Image Source ]

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig