A Message To You Rudy.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

This evening I come baring news- I will now be updating The Randomness of Unicorns on Tuesday and Saturday.  Let this be the first post of my brand spanking new schedule!

I'm excited for The Randomness of Unicorns this year; March will mean a whole year since the birth of my blog.  Very, very exciting!

I am up to my eyeballs in inspiration for the blog, itching to put pen to paper and churn out some quality posts.  I have wonderful words and notions floating around in my head, which I am taking the time to perfect.  To tide you over until Saturday, if you have not read my last post on my Reiki Healing experience, you can view it here.   Or feel free to have a read of my Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award post, here.


I would like to thank everyone who reads The Randomness of Unicorns.  I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I adore writing it.  There are few greater pleasures in life than words.


Much, much love, Peachy xxx








1 comment

  1. Need to make a blog routine for myself 😊 Love your blog 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig