1 Year!

On this day, exactly 1 year ago, The Randomness of Unicorns was born!


A special mention to my little people who show a huge interest in mummy's hobby
and drew this picture <3


I can remember the exact moment I came up with the name for my blog.  The Randomness of Unicorns, was the second potential name I came up with,,.  Something about it just clicked with me and that was that.  It sums up both the wonder and madness that is my mind, and invokes a feeling of adventure within me.

I am so very proud of my creation.  It is just how imagined it to be.  I am able to express my creativity through writing.  Here, in my little bubble I can  convey the hopes, dreams and fears my heart holds.  I can exhibit my thoughts and experiences in a safe environment.  On a steady platform.

I value every single person who reads my posts: whether a serial reader, a sporadic reader or a one time passer-by.  The feeling of people taking an interest in something you have worked hard to present is amazing.  Even more amazing if they can take something from it.

Writing to me is a form of declaration.  A way in which one can organise their thought patterns.  A chance to spread positivity to others (and remember positivity can be found in everything).

As I live, I learn. 
As I learn, I write.  
As I write, I Love. 



Thank you so, so much for reading.  Much Love, Peachy xxx


No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig