Music for the Soul - DMZ

Tenth of the seventh 2015, DMZ is Ten.
For those that are not familiar, this is the original dubstep rave from the start of the movement!  From hearing Midnight Request Line by Skream until DMZ 10th birthday, dubstep has played a huge part of my life.
I wanna send love out to everyone I saw on the night, most of whom I have not seen in years!  All the new faces I got to know, love to you all too!  DMZ has a special place in my heart, not just for the music, but for all the special people I have met, all of whom have blessed me with great memories.
So here's to you DMZ. Happy Birthday and thank you for the 10 years!!!
Much Love, EL x

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig