Let's have a blessed week!

Happy Monday!!! 

 
 


How is your day going today?  Has anything exciting happened?  What have you achieved? 
As I eat my cheese bagel and read over my email from Inner Space it got me thinking... Are we happy with dissatisfied with circumstances or ourselves?

Last night I took my mind away to a sunny beach, with white sand and palm trees.  College is stressful sometimes and the work load is heavy.  But if I went on holiday wouldn't the stress just be removed temporarily?  Wouldn't it be here when I got back?  So how can it be my circumstances that are the cause of my stress.  Holidays do not cure stress.

This morning's email was entitled 'The Way Things are'.  It asked, after we change things around in our lives, how soon are we discontent again?  The most effective way to conquer discontentment is to start with contentment.  Creating contentment with our current circumstances; the way things are arranged and our routine at this current moment.  Only then can we think about making changes to what we are not happy with. 

So that's what this weeks goal is!

Goal- Becoming content with my current position in life.  Inner satisfaction.

Positive Thought- Being thankful for my current position in life.  I think I will make a list of all the things I am experiencing in my life and why I should be thankful for them.  What do those situations mean? And what new circumstances will follow?


You can sign for a Thought for Today email over at Inner Space.  Their emails are beautiful and really give you food for thought.  I fully recommend!

Have a blessed week everyone. Much love xx Peach.

2 comments

  1. Such a great outlook! Love your positive attitude and your goals. We can all benefit from thinking this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am glad you like the most. I find setting these weekly goals can help improve my week x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig