Let's have a blessed week!

Happy Monday!

Another start to, another week (although, I am sure we are all still in Easter weekend mode).  As I get ready to get stuck into my last few weeks at college.  I'm contemplating how the academic year has gone , and how the next few weeks will pan out.  While this year has been a real learning curve for me, I am really, really looking forward to completing the year (academically).  Access courses are definitely not for the faint-hearted!

With that in mind, here is my goal and positive thought for the week.

Goal- Put 150% effort into the last of my assignments.

Positive thought- Spend ten minutes each morning reciting positive affirmations about the day ahead.  How can I get what I want from my day without putting it to the Universe?  If I don't dictate what I want through words, my subconscious thoughts and reactions will...this may or may not be a good thing.
                                            

                    "Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand."
                                                                                              - Bob Proctor, You Were Born Rich


What is your goal this week?  What thoughts are going to enhance your life while you go about your daily doings?  Let me know how your week goes :)

Lots of love. Peach x


No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig