Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday! Happy Thankful Thursday!!

It's been a good week for me this week.  Despite suffering from sleep deprivation I'm feeling fabulous!  Easter was a wonderful affair. The half term is always a pleasure (more opportunity to sleep and forget about assignments).  All that fabulousness has made me thankful! 

I am thankful for new experiences. 
I tried lobster for the first time on my anniversary with the mister.  We dined at Burger and Lobster.  I've been wanting to go for ages!  As I tucked into my lobster I felt so greatful to be trying something new. When I was younger lobster was something a million miles away from the food I was used to eating.  I always thought it was for posh people.  I was not an adventurous eater as a child.  And there I was eating lobster and chips! Amazing! 



My love had a burger. 


I'm now thinking of all the other things I need to experience.  A flash mob would be fun! I've actually got given some cards for my birthday about 500 things you should do at least once in life. I think it's time to get them out! 


I am grateful for board games. 
I loved playing monopoly as a child.  I still love playing.  Over the Easter, I played Spongebob Squarepants Monoploy and Marvel Monoploy with my little people.  That game will never get old! 




Last but definitely not least I'm thankful for SUGAR!!!!
Lent is over! My gosh it was difficult! I admit I fell off the wagon a couple times but I did my utmost best to stick to it.  It was a lot harder than I thought.  I can honestly say I appreciate sugar a lot more now.  I will still officially class myself as being in sugar rehabilitation (you have no idea how much sugar I consume) but now I have a new found love for sugar. Umm...not sure this is a good thing though. 

Well, that's my thankfulness in a post for this fortnight.  I hope you're all thankful for something today.

Much love.
Peachy xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig