6 Month Blog Anniversary

I just want to share some good vibes today...



                          




I have been blogging for 6 months today.  I am not afraid to say that I am proud of The Randomness of Unicorns!  I love what I write, and I write what I love.  I feel happy, elated and free.  What joy it is, to have a space where you can freely display your thoughts, express your ideas and spread love.  It makes me happy to have 2 people read my post, it makes me happy to have 20 people read my post.  I aim to inspire.  Or at least trigger a different pattern of thought.

While I am writing this, I am singing along to some old skool tunes on the radio, with the sun shining through the window.  I also have toothache.  What is important is that I have reached a milestone.  Milestones can sometimes be emotional.  I have no idea why.  If we really think about it, every minute of every day is a milestone; so I guess that makes life emotionalHowever, emotional does not always mean negative.  I think it means experiencing everything.  It could also mean experiencing everything in a positive way- including the negative.  Right now I am going to look at this toothache positively and thank the Universe for reminding me I need to book my dentist appointment.

On that note, I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Friday.  Go out and spread love today.  Go out and do good.  Make someone's day. 

Much love xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig