Spending Time is Precious #2


I am one of those people who has their finger in so many pies, that even though they know they have no fingers left they will still buy more pies.  Confused? Me too. 
 
This week, I really want to focus on a couple of things and do them well.  I have so much going on and a to-do list as long as my leg.  But I realise nothing will get done if I do not stop buying pies. 
 
 
Quality over quantity.
 
I will be picking three important tasks to start and finish during this week.  One of them will definitely be coursework, another will be to select a book and finish it before moving on to another - I usually read 2/3 books at a time- but I am not sure what the last task will be.  Everything else will have to wait until next week.  It will be interesting to see how swiftly my chosen task get done while I am not directing my attention to anything else.
 
I have also made up my mind to use my phone less this week.  I have deleted a couple of time consuming apps and turned the phone on silent; in the evening I put my calls on divert while I am studying. 
 
So let's see how this goes!  I am actually looking forward to this.  Hopefully in doing less my mind ill be less cluttered and overactive.
 
Any ideas of how I can ensure my attention span does not sway from the tasks at hand?  Any ideas welcome!

Have a wonderful week everyone xxx
 
P.S The pies are cherry flavour.
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig