A Blogging State of Mind

I am now officially a blogger.  I mean, I may have been one before but I feel like it now. 
I am always on the look out for potential blog pictures and inspiration for my posts.  But I also have a blogging book where I can write down my ideas and such.  


It is accompanied by a selection of coloured pens :) You can find these wonders in WH Smith. 



The notepad I found in a discount book/stationary/arts shop. 




My photo shooter of choice is my phone.  I do have a digital camera but I forget to take it with me when I go out!  I am more comfortable using my phone but I would really like to practice taking pictures with the digital camera more.

Blogging gives me great satisfaction.  I love to write.  I am really enjoying what I have posted so far.  It gives me joy to know I am reaching out to people in this way.  I really do hope you all enjoy my posts!  I write about things that mean something to me and things that resonate with me. 

How does blogging make you feel? Why do you post the type of things you do?

Much love to all my readers and fellow bloggers.

Peach x

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig