Let's have a blessed week (without social media interference)!


Happy Monday!!!! 


Today and for the rest of this week, I have set myself a 'challenge' if you will, to pay less attention to social media.  Instead I will fine solace in hugging large bears and painting Unicorns by numbers.  

I personally find social media is something that can eat away at your time  unintentionally.  Not only that, but images and opinions of others can affect us in a negative way.  The internet is open to any and everything with no filter, so we cannot control what we witness. Or can we? 

Weeding out the bad stuff
Take a few minutes out of your social media perusal time and actually look at who you are following, what images/text they are uploading, and the comments YOU leave on their posts.  Now ask yourself if these things are helpful to your life and mindset.

Further digging
Now not only that but we can limit ourselves to a small amount of time networking.  Having a quick look through your feed after you have uploaded something, is a big difference to spending 30 minutes finding out who's hating and who's dating from your old skool friends.

Social media is a brilliant way to connect with the world but it can also be something we allow to feed our insecurities and become obsessed with. 

Goal- Spend little to no time on social media after uploading (if I choose too). 
I will be logging out of my accounts. 

Positive thought- It is far better to communicate face to face, so this is what I will endeavour to do. 


What are your thoughts on the use of social media?  Has it affected you in a negative way? I would love to hear your thoughts. 

Have a blessed week. 
Peachy xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig