Charity Fundraiser

HEYYY!!

If you follow me on Twitter, you will know that I have been raising money for charity for the purpose of a college project.  The task was to plan, develop and execute a fundraiser for a charity of our choice. 

I chose Noah's Ark Children's Hospice.  They are a charity that help and support children with life-threatening and life-limited illnesses, and their families.  Offering support, advice and counselling to parents of bereaved children, this charity is something those in need heavily rely on.  Noah's Ark also organise sibling days to lift the spirits of brothers and sisters affected by an ill sibling.  I really believe in their work and was more than happy to raise money for them.  As well as that, I also plan to sign up as a volunteer.




On Saturday, we put on a children's fun day at my local church.  There was a cake, book sale, teddy bear prizes, biscuit decorating and games.  I made a special effort to greet all the guests and ensure everyone was looked after.  Everyone who attended said they really enjoyed themselves!  It was a great day!


 
 
 
 
 
 
I am so proud of what was achieved; it made all the stress and hiccups worthwhile!  I would do it all again, but be a little wiser next time. 

All my family and friends that have supported me, I am so very grateful.  I feel very blessed .  I love you all if you are reading this!

We have set up a Go Fund Me, where people can donate to our cause. Just click the link!! 
If you are able to donate and/or share the link please do!  Whether its £1 or more, every amount helps.

This has been a great experience.  I have learnt A LOT and found some qualities in myself I did not know I had: for that I am thankful.



Thank you for taking the time to read.
Much love xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig