Thankful Thursday

It's been a fortnight like no other!  My college course is drawing to a close, my stress levels reached a high but thankfully subsided, I have had some magical moments and some really thought-provoking ones.


My fortnightly delights

This week I have taken some time out to concentrate on what really matters to me as well as the things that I have been neglecting.  So far so good! I have been focussing on growing as a person and evaluating my current position.  Here is what I have been thankful for these past couple of weeks:

 
Love
Love is such a beautiful thing. 
Sometimes we can unintentionally take it for granted, but
that doesn't mean we are not grateful for it.  Where would we be without
love?
 
Money
Whatever the amount my be.  I am grateful to be able to eat
and feed my family.
 
Books
There is a book for everything!  I do not know what I would do
without books or the ability to read.
 
My little people
One of which made my name out of lego.  How patient they have been while I tear
my hair out over coursework.  Love them.
 
My tutor
There are some tutors who it is ok to have a meltdown in front of and some
who don't care.  My tutor is the former.  Hats
off to him, seriously.
 
Family
Support, support, support.  The end is nigh, so I will see you all
at the end of June!
 
Have any of you had a any magical moments lately?  What are you thankful for?


Sending you all love and rainbows.  Much love  xxx


No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig