30 Day Snap | Day 19


Andddddddd that's a wrap!!
Nine months of hard slog over! Amen!

This time last year I had no idea I would be a college student three months later.  Later, that August (the last week to be precise), I got up one morning and took a look at my career path and realised I needed to go to college.  That same day I enrolled and got accepted.  I started the following week. 

I was amazed at how the situation unfolded.  It still amazes me when I think about it.  It was a tough course; drama, staffing issues and a lot of unprofessional behaviour.  Sadly, all of that had an affect on the coursework and the pupils.  However,  I learnt a great deal.  Not just about the topics but about myself and life in general. 

It was interesting to experience stress.  My interactions with people were tested to their limits at times.  From my experience I learnt lessons about relationships with others.  Something I would not have been privy to, had I not been in that environment.  Although, I met some lovely people on the course, some of whom I can call friends :)  Experience, experience, experience!  That's what it all comes down to haha. 

It is not always easy being a student, whatever your age.  Although I think maturity helps when it comes to group dynamics and willingness to put in extra work. 

I am so so proud of myself for completing the course.  I am so thankful to those who have helped me reach my goal- they definitely know who they are! 

If there is something you want to do, go for it!  Keep the faith and don't look back!! You can definitely do it, and it's never to late. 

Much love to you all xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig