30 Day Snap | Day 15 Father's Day


           

A blessed day today, on this special occasion. 
I learnt to make these bracelets and received one as a gift! I will be purchasing a pack of elastics this week so I can make some more. 
These bracelets will remind me of my wonderful family, and a lovely Father's Day.  I am blessed to have a great dad who I admire greatly.  I hope you all had a wonderful day. 
 
My thoughts and prayers go out to those who have a father in heaven.  An also to those people who do not have a father in their life for other reasons.
 
Much love to everyone xxx



 
 
 
 

2 comments

  1. My little cousin made me loads of these today although.. i dont have the patience to sit there and make them myself. they are so cute tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making things like these. Takes your mind off mundane issues, I find. x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig