Let's have a blessed week!


                         




With my new found free time, I am able to do all the things I wanted to do but never have time, and the things I was procrastinating with while I was meant to be studying.  Amazing!  It is so important to take a little time, no matter how small, to do something pleasurable.  Yes there are chores to be done, work to do and bills to pay, but that's not really living is it?  The saying goes 'don't get so busy making a life that you forget to live'.

If time is something you struggle with, I suggest making a log of your day, in two hour slots, and writing down all the things you have done.  Everything.  At the end of your day/week, have a look over your log and spot the areas where you procrastinated or didn't use your time effectively.  Or even gaps in your day.  BINGO- here is your free time for 'me time'!

Goal- Aim to do two activities that you enjoy each day
Mine will be reading and painting a Unicorn (by numbers, because I am not an artist)!

Positive Thought-  It is perfectly fine to spend some time doing something you enjoy.  Take the time as a moment to rejuvenate, to collect yourself.  Mums especially, should relish these opportunities! 

ENJOY your week!!  At the end of the week you should be able to take a look back and think 'I really enjoyed myself this week'.  Have a very blessed week people!! Go out and LIVE this week!

Much love xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig