Thankful Thursday

                        

Now that college is finished I have had a lot more time to focus on what I am thankful for.  But more free time has also meant more thinking time.  Why can't we just switch our brains off? Literally.  Here is my 'this is what I m thankful for since I finished college' list.

Time- So much it! Sometimes I don't know what to do with all my new found free time.  I have been making lists and attempting to keep busy so as not to get bored.  It definitely requires some adjustment to take yourself from dong something full time to having nearly all your time available.

DVDs- I have pledged to watch one DVD a night.  My collection is full of films I have bought or been given but never watched.  Some have been unopened since as long as over a year ago!  I find it hard to sit in one place for so long and tune in into something that demands my constant attention for a length of time.  I am working on changing my mind set.  So far I have managed to keep it up.

Happy People- It is beautiful to see a smiling face or hear gratitude from a stranger.  It is also beautiful to meet- forgive me for sounding cliché- NICE people; genuinely NICE people.  Such a wonderful thing.  When I encounter people like it I find it impossible not to feed off their aura. I hope they find something positive in mine too.

Music- "If it wasn't for the music I don't know what we'd do. You know the music stepped in and saved my life"- DJ Narrows- Saved Soul.

What has made you thankful lately?

Much love x













No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig