30 Day Snap | Day 30

The clouds of an English Summer


   
The heavens threatening to open on this last day in June


   
And the sky was too fascinating not to photograph twice


Welcome to Day 30 of my 30 day June Snap! 

I cannot believe June has come to an end already.  I think this challenge has made the month seem so short.  I can remember all I have achieved this month because of the photos I have blogged.  I have loved June.  It has not been without small obstacles but what month is?  My greatest achievement thus far this year came in June when I completed my college course.  My best June moment was submitting the last of my coursework. 

I hope you all enjoyed catching a glimpse of my days with the challenge.  I must admit, it overshadowed my other planned bog posts.  I had a lot of fun with it!  So here's to June!  Thank you for being an enlightening month, thank you for being a challenge and most of all thank you for being memorable. 

I would also like to thank Sinead for being the instigator of the challenge! xxx
Here are all the other girls who took part-
Kayla at The Giggles of Life
Edel at Edelbelle!
Madeline at Ring Around a Rosey
Tasmin at Razmataz Girl

(I don't think I've forgotten anyone)


Much love, everyone xxx

2 comments

  1. Thanks Peachy :) I intend to post my last few posts today (being away in Scotland 'n all) I cant believe June has finished. I have to make sure not to waste these months away. Never take precious time for granted :) Missing you lots xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see your Scottish adventures! The challenge helped me make some good memories. Miss you too xxx <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig