30 Day Snap | Day 21

Homemade Vitoria sponge birthday cake
                         
 
My mum made this cake for my Uncle's birthday.  It was absolutely delicious!  Jam and cream were in the middle and the actual cake was so light.  It was also made with gluten free flour, but you wouldn't have been able to tell.
 
Although his birthday is next week we celebrated my Uncle's 50th birthday.  My Uncle is someone I look up to.  I always have.  I always remember the fun we had when I was a child; playing football, going to his house, him taking me out, teaching me to cook.  I spent a lot of time with him.  He has taught me a lot.  I love cooking  and football because of him.  Whenever he comes over we always have a laugh.  I admire him so much, he's a legend!  Every one is our family loves him.
 
We had a little birthday gathering for him and he really enjoyed himself.  I love to see him happy so mission complete!  Happy early birthday to my wonderful Uncle!
 
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I enjoy reading what you think. Love you all xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig